Is to enable all learners’ access to learning through the provision of :
- Differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year level content and achievement standards informed by the curriculum
- Every young mind is to be prepared to confront the competitive world with their inner ability skills that nurtured.
- highly effective teachers, focused on improving student outcomes, through their commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, evidence based practices, coaching and mentoring and collaboration
- a quality inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student voice
- enriching, engaging resources, opportunities for community and parents to participate in learning and decision making partnerships.